Friday, September 6, 2013

Review: Retribution by B.C. Burgess

Retribution (Mystic #4)Retribution by B.C. Burgess
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC from the author.

The one word I would use to describe this book is BEAUTIFUL

This book is still pretty awesome and long.It's just such a beautiful book about love and all those things you go through in your life. Bonnie just has a way with words. She has a way of putting words together in a really beautiful way. I have never heard anyone I know speak like the characters in this book but who cares! They are beautiful to read.

I think Quin just gets hotter and sweeter with each book. The way he talks to everyone is just so polite and nice. Excpet when he got mad which was awesome.:D

I hate it when Layla becomes so freakin insecure. It's pretty much the only thing I don't like about her. When she let's go of her insecurities she becomes so awesome I wanna be like her. It seems that she also gets more powerful every single time and some questions I had were answered in this book but even more questions appeared in this book.

I seriously can't wait for the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment