Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wicked Beat (Sinners On Tour) by: Olivia Cunning

Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book had non-stop sex from beginning to end I didn't know it was possible to have that much sex scenes in a book. I think the only other book I read with this much sex is Backstage Pass (the only other book I read in this series)

So Rebekah seems like a really wild and shallow person who wants to be a soundboard operator. She got this chance when her brother, Dave, got paralyzed. She started out wanting Trey but slowly started falling for Sticks. She's not really a wild and shallow person she actually has something to hide. I liked her better when I found out her secret cauz secrets are awesome sometimes.

Sticks is really not funny. He figured out that Rebekah was his soul mate only by seeing that they had the same hair color which is REALLY cool. Hair colors are AWESOME!!:D I'm gonna get one soon I hope.:D

Any way the biggest shock to me was finding out Issac's real nature. I was like WTF!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment